torsdag, februar 15, 2007

I'm Norwegian! Skiing in the mountain :)

Last weekend my good friend Live invited me to go skiing with her to Nordmarkskapellet. As a true Norwegian I could not resist. So I went out to buy skiis Saturday in the afternoon...To make a long story short: it was a long and tiresome journey, but as in the fairy tales it always good guys are rewarded.
And Sunday morning, we could take the tram up to the "mountain" (they only have forrests here..) and had our well earned ski-trip to Nordmarkskapellet. That journey, was not so demanding..
At Nordmarkskapellet we had waffles and sat a little while in front of the fire place......så koselig!

The fire place:


Live in front of the fire place:

Outside the Chapel:

2 kommentarer:

Karla Coswig sa...

hallu kjare venn

Det er sa koselig du skrive pa engelsk din blog, so everybody that didn´t learn well norsk kan forstar alle!!! hehehehe
Jeg svaner Norge og Hald... and I really enjoyed your pictures with people from Hald, it´s nice to see that you are still in touch with them...
Stor Klem fra Karla fra Brasil

Anonym sa...

Found u!!! Nice blog!!! :)