mandag, november 24, 2008

long time no see..

2007 was the last time I updated my blog..ehheee
No, no, I'm not the least embarrassed. To be quite honest, I had forgotten all about my blog, other people's blogs, well about blogging in general.
I met Anne Gunnerød in Oslo and I realised that I was not very updated, not on her life, nor anybody else's life. She told me to look up her blog and other's blogs. To me this sounded like work, but as I got started I realised that it was actually very "koselig" and was inspired to write this post.
For those who are interested in "sladder" or harmless gossip, I think this is the time for me to unveal my new status. When I say status I'm not talking about social class, but social roles (yes, social science has messed up my brain). I'm no longer single, I'm now a wife. I have not bought an apron yet, but I guess it is coming soon. I still look like a girl, but give me a few years and I'll show you my rinkles and my baking skills.

As most professional bloggers, I should also have uploaded a photo of the happy wife here, but I guess this is the moment of truth then..
Since there is no photo I give you 2 options: 1: I'm just incredibly lazy, or 2: I'm no professional blogger, but rather incompetent ...
Your welcome, have your pick

Ingen kommentarer: